Opportunity Knocks When You Hire Edie Weinstein
- Are you a professional, a creative soul, a conscious entrepreneur?
- Do you have a multitude of ideas as a visionary, but aren’t sure how to find what you need to turn your dreams into reality?
- Are you an author who is shy about being center stage and would like support in becoming comfortable with visibility and speaking publicly? Would you appreciate instruction to become a thriving artist, rather than a starving artist?
- Are you a clergy person just starting out who would like help in creating unique rituals for those you serve?
- Are you looking to live the life that exists in your vivid imagination, but could use a coach to guide you in the next steps to take you there?
What would it be like to have someone connect you with resources, people, ideas and opportunities?
Look no further. Edie Weinstein is a seasoned professional in various fields:
- A licensed social worker with a ‘rolodex for a brain,’ filled with resources for needed services and therapeutic assistance for clients who are seeking a compassionate, empathetic and experienced therapist or coach.
- A career journalist who co-published Visions Magazine from 1988-1998 and has interviewed such notables as Ram Dass, Wayne Dyer, Shirley MacLaine, Ben & Jerry, Grover Washington, Jr., Debbie Ford, Jack Canfield, Bernie Siegel, Deepak Chopra, Mariel Hemingway, SARK, Andy Dooley and His Holiness the Dalai Lama. A prolific writer, she pens articles for The Huffington Post, Psych Central, Beliefnet, The Good Men Project and Elephant Journal.
- An eagle eyed proofreader, she can assist with perusing resumes, articles, blogs and books.
- A greeting card text writer, she can help you create the perfect message for a loved one.
- A radio host (It’s All About Relationships vividlife.me) who crafts informative and entertaining episodes with transformational speakers and authors.
- A dynamic speaker and facilitator who offers presentations and workshops on topics including relationships, spirituality, sexuality, body image, nurturing touch, communication, recovery, addiction, mental health, wellness, as well as loss and grief. She engages audiences and participants with her playful, passionate and professional style. Edie can custom design a presentation for your group.
- An interfaith minister who has married over 300 couples since being ordained in 1999 and offers spiritual counseling to face life transitions such as illness, death, adoption, as well as beginning and ending relationships.
By hiring Edie to work with you in any of these capacities, you will be engaging with someone who values reliability, accountability, deadlines and integrity, delivering more than promised.
Some of the more humorous references she has heard:
- People often begin conversations with “I know you from Facebook,” since she has a consistent social media presence.
- They ask to pick her brain with regard to having her introduce them to those she knows, stating, “You who know everyone…” Think of the six degrees of separation concept, or Kevin Bacon, whichever you prefer. In her life, there are no degrees of separation.
- Someone said she wished she had a pocket sized version of Edie to carry around for inspiration.
- A former co-worker told her that someone should create an Edie action figure with interchangeable CDs with encouraging messages on them.
Contact Edie today to see how she can benefit you with her skills and resources.