Opportunity Knocks When You Hire Edie Weinstein
- Are you a professional, a creative soul, a conscious entrepreneur?
- Do you have a multitude of ideas as a visionary, but aren’t sure how to find what you need to turn your dreams into reality?
- Are you an author who is shy about being center stage and would like support in becoming comfortable with visibility and speaking publicly? Would you appreciate instruction to become a thriving artist, rather than a starving artist?
- “People got arrested just for kissing someone, or loving someone, of the same gender. And now, I’m an inter-faith minister who marries same sex couples.” On June 9, Edie Weinstein was interviewed by local TV station, NBC10, during the Philly Pride Parade and Festival. This is her third year participating.… …Read More »
- Guest speaker, Edie Weinstein grew up in a Jewish home in which Jesus was not a visitor. She shares that these days, he and many other spiritual teachers accompany her on her journey in this video, What’s a Nice Jewish Girl Doing Speaking on Easter Sunday. Continue readingRead More »
- The Other End of the Stethoscope is a talk presented by Edie Weinstein on Sunday, February 24, 2019 at the Circle of Miracles, located in New Britain, PA. Here is more information on this new workshop. Continue readingRead More »
Edie Weinstein is a Columnist, Book Author, Writer and Blogger
Known worldwide for her empathy, compassion and enthusiasm for life, Edie's books and writings bring comfort, laughter and insight into every day life for everyone.
Do you want a life that sings and soars? What lights you up from the inside?
Are there changes you are facing that feel challenging through which you would like to move with greater ease and grace? Have you experienced a loss that you want to heal through?
Professional Speaker For Events and Workshops
Edie is a skilled motivational speaker who is comfortable with public speaking with any size audience. She is down to earth, funny, a natural born storyteller and leaves everyone with actionable techniques and inspirational ideas to take home.
Rev. Edie Weinstein, MSW, LSW Spiritual Services
Rev. Edie Weinstein, MSW is a graduate of the New Seminary in New York City, Reiki Master and an ordained Interfaith Minister assigned to the staff of The Interfaith Temple.